Felicia Hardy Heads to Europe (Uncapped TPE 1/5)

Felicia Hardy heads to Europe 

Well, the draft is over, and Felicia Hardy is incredibly happy with the outcome. Not only did Felicia go in the top 10 picks in the draft, but they also went to two very promising locations. In the VHLE Felicia Hardy will be Playing with the Stockholm Vikings along with some other talented young players like Johnny Tsumani and Lazlo Holmes. Having finished the VHLM season and winning the championship with Lazlo Holmes may mean these players already have chemistry on the ice. 

In the VHL draft Felicia went to HC Davos where they will add depth to the defensive core that will hopefully allow the team to make the leap back to competitive form. Felicia Hardy is excited to join the team and play with veteran players like Sunset Moth, Grimgor Ironhide and Forum Content. 

When asked about the opportunity to learn from players on both teams Felicia Hardy had the following to say: 

“I have been watching VHL hockey since I was a child, and I was able to sit in my father’s lap. I grew up with the names of the players that I am now going to skate with. To be able to train with them, work out with them, learn from them is beyond my wildest imagination, and yet it is the reality I am faced with.” 

Felicia Hardy will be taking some time during this offseason to go to Europe and meet both GM’s, take some time to skate on the ice with each team and to meet their new teammates and then settle into accommodations in Stockholm.