Offseason Scribble

This has been a good off season. Many Moscow players have improved, and it looks like we have a really solid team going into this next season. I hope we can build on our success from the win streaks we had last season and just be more consistent. I think the skill level overall is on par with most any team, so I would expect we push even harder come playoff time. I am not too concerned where we finish in the standings as long as we are in a playoff spot. As we all know, regular season success doesn't really translate into playoffs wins. It's always better to tinker with the lines during the season than try to come up with a fix against a team in the playoffs. At least you have an idea how lines will work with a couple of minor changes instead of worrying about the results of making a change without ever trying it. We will have to see how that all plays out during the course of the season. We have a good leader, and the team has been well engaged. It's a good time to be on the Moscow team. Big things are coming, I am sure of it.

Word count: 207