S93 WJC Interview

We caught up with VHL Calgary Wranglers' prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment here at the World Junior's Hockey Championship Tournament. Miner vHLer has recently received word that he'll be wearing the Red and White with Maple Leaf for the off season!

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! What are your thoughts on playing for Team Canada at the hockey world junior championships?

Mv: Hello. Honestly, a surprising call and a real honour!

Reporter: What are your thoughts on your tournament performance so far?

Mv: It has been an amazing experience so far! To be able to help the team win and represent your home country is truly a wonderful honour, which I take a lot of pride in. It really helps that I have time on the Power Play which is showing up wonderfully for the box score stats sheet.

Reporter: Yes, you have two big Game Winners so far in the tournament! How are your off season training coming along giving you are playing in the world junior championships and not in your normal training routine?

Mv: It's been a wonderful experience to play for your home country. I'm learning lots and it really helps my confidence that I can score big goals when I get the playtime.

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for the rest of the world championship and the upcoming season!

[Word count 228]