First gen, last season

Every career must come to an end. Even though I personally don't like the fact career length is predetermined. How cool would it be if depreciation was increasing in more steps, and your player would only be forced to retire once their TPA falls below 400? Anyway, that's not the topic of this article. Maybe next week?

My first gen player is retiring after this season. And what a career it has been. From just mindlessly clicking welfare and practice facility, to really clicking with Shindigs and ramping up my earnings in Vegas, to a not particularly clicking locker room in Rome (makes sense it's the league with the least LR activity, I guess), to a Vancouver team that was really clicking, and finally to London where it all clicked for Kerr and he became one of the league's better centers. Wow, so much clicking.

My first gen has achieved more than I'd even thought of when I joined the VHL...almost 2 years ago? Damn. Looking back at my scouting report, I didn't expect Kerr to be an offensive force, but I said I'd like to challenge for the Boulet one day. Which Kerr was nominated for last season. So what is there for Kerr to accomplish in his last season?

Two things. The less important one is actually winning the Boulet. The bigger, more elusive one, is of course winning The Cup. Three (or four?) finals appearances in the big league, no Cup. A finals appearance in the M, no cup. A finals appearance in the E, no cup.

What would be a better way to break it, than winning it in Kerr's last

season?