Vancouver Through 10

Winners of their last 4 games, Vancouver is finding their groove after a slow start. The Wolves have been howling of late with 4 impressive wins including 2 shutouts, as management may have found the right recipe for success. It was a slow start as they lost some close ones early on and were winless in their first 6 games only earning 2 points through overtime. Then some line changes spurred on a nice little run and they've picked up 8 points in the last 4 games. Man child Logan Ninefingers is obliterating the scoresheet this season with 9 goals and 16 points in 10 games. Personally, I'm just in awe of how good this guy already is in just his 2nd season. I'm also in awe of how someone as ugly as him can pull any ass at all, but somehow he does pretty well for himself, usually it's my leftovers but at least he's getting some action, which is more than I can say for Rip Wheeler. Back to the Wolves now, a lot of players are beginning to heat up, guys like Left Alone, The Frenchman, Mark Calaway are starting to produce at their normal levels and Riley Martin, , Liv Slater, Owen Lazaro and even Rip Wheeler are putting the puck in the net lately. Gavilrovs is abusing opponents as usual but needs to produce more offensively as the season rolls on. Wolves rookie Annie Oaks is playing hard out there and picked up her first assist in the VHL the other day which was exciting, I'm sure she will light the lamp soon also! We expect Vancouver to settle in here and start piling up the wins in the next 10-20 games.