free bitcoin click here!

v.2

Couple of quick points for my final 2 TPE of the week:

- Atlas has finally broken the top 5 on the all time goal scorers ranking for the Legion.  Slowly working my way to the top... 32 more to go.

- I recently found out via a trivia question that player Elf Shoes somehow played a full 72 games in the M last season while also playing 30 something games for Riga???? Crazy oversight.  They're also below 300 TPE.  Puzzling how this can happen and go unnoticed the entire time.  Should someones ass be fired???  Also I do not think that should even be a trivia question lol.

- Calgary finally lost today ending the rampage of their sub 400 TPE goalie.  They are 12-1 to start the season, again proving why STHS makes absolutely zero sense.

- Lots of discussion and debate in the BoG lately over the state of the E.  It is becoming clear that as long as this league exists, there will always be issues.  I firmly still believe it should be abolished.  I'd like to see us just expand the M and maybe go the route of CHL with 3 minor leagues within it.

I didn’t know that about elf shoes, he was on my team 🤣 also yes why is that a trivia question, it’s a fuck up lol

7 hours ago, v.2 said:

- I recently found out via a trivia question that player Elf Shoes somehow played a full 72 games in the M last season while also playing 30 something games for Riga???? Crazy oversight.  They're also below 300 TPE.  Puzzling how this can happen and go unnoticed the entire time.  Should someones ass be fired???  Also I do not think that should even be a trivia question lol.

Yes, let’s fire Hedge!