How Kadachi is doing a little over halfway into the season

I'm not doing my quarterly reports for this season and to be honest I don't know if I will get back to them, they were just becoming more than what I felt they were worth, I want to to keep my articles more simple and easier on myself. We're a little over halfway through the season and Kadachi has thankfully taken a step forward in his career, it's not massive by any means but still happy that he should hit 50 points and have about 25 goals. Kadachi has really carved out a niche role in Seattle though that has made having him feel much more fulfilling for myself. While plus/minus is not a stat I'm a fan of, seeing Kadachi be at a plus 28 is crazy and it's tied for 6th best in the league, and second best on the Bears roster. His 161 hits is fourth in the league and only one behind third place. And his penalty minutes, while not the most flattering list to be on, is at 92, sixth most at this point in time. Kadachi is basically the enforcer for the Bears, the one who answers the bell and won't let his team mates get pushed around, it's nice though because unlike true enforcers that would only play a hand full of minutes a game and were only there to fight, Kadachi can take a regular shift and has a scoring touch that teams always have to watch out for. He's absolutely one of those players you hate to play against but love to have on your team, he is a true goon.

(word count 270)