Lexie Leitner - GM Halifax 21st

DLicEfk.png

Just to provide a bit of context, the render I chose for my GM graphic is Jessica Campbell who is currently an Assistant Coach for the Coachella Valley Firebirds.  With Dan Bylsma's recent promotion from head coach of Coachella to the Seattle Kraken, Campbell (one of his former assistants) is currently being considered for an NHL assistant coaching job.  If selected, she would become the first woman to hold a full time coaching position on an NHL bench, which would be a huge step forward for women in hockey and something that would be really exciting to see!

Regardless of whether she gets this job, Jessica Campbell has an incredible story which is definitely worth looking into and I'm linking a great article here as well for anyone interested in reading more!
https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2772564

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this info since I think it's a great opportunity to get more eyes on someone I really admire in hockey and who is really paving the way forward for more women to get involved in the sport!

Update: On July 3rd, 2024, Jessica Campbell was named as a full time Assistant Coach for the Seattle Kraken!

Edited by LucyXpher

47 minutes ago, mattyIceman said:

That's actually quite good!

Maybe I should make my sig for my GM too, thanks for the inspo

Thanks, I appreciate it🙏🏻

You definitely should!  I’d love to see what you come up with!

Damnnn wonderful work like always!🤩 Jessica Campbell is an excellent render choice to use for your GM and the background art is beautiful! I dig the placement for everything and love the transparent layering you did- awesome job!🔥🔥

Edited by DarkSpyro

26 minutes ago, diacope said:

Nice suit! I like how the render and the rest of the graphic have different colours, instead of too much player, it's the perfect amount!!

Thank you! 

5 minutes ago, DarkSpyro said:

Damnnn wonderful work like always!🤩 Jessica Campbell is an excellent render choice to use for your GM and the background art is beautiful! I dig the placement for everything and love the transparent layering you did- awesome job!🔥🔥

Thanks so much! ❤️

Lucy has done an awesome job on this graphic. She did an amazing job blending the Halifax 21st colors with her GM Graphic. I love how on the right the blue kind of melds with the shirt of the coach. The cross over of white to blue is great, and still allows the image in front to pop out in front of the background. I also love the water bubbles on the image to go with the team’s image. Just a wonderful job as always from Lucy.

Rating 9.5/10