My First Experience

Mack71

When I was a kid I realized I wanted to be in VHL and play goalie. Now that I have opportunity to play in VHL and play for Las Vegas Aces and I am grateful that I’m getting this chance for myself is amazing to see. Now I’m going to talking about my first experience with Las Vegas Aces as their new goalie. When I arrived there I saw my first contact with Las Vegas in VHL and I thought this is dream but it’s reality. I tell the coach I will be there for all my teammates to be their best. At practice  I was welcome by the players and goalie coaches. Then other General Manager @Banackock support me with what do in the VHL and payer development process of the VHL. And I’m really excited to start my career in VHL and Las Vegas Aces and I am excited about my future.

Edited by Mack71

Another 37 words and it can count as a VHL.com article. They’re worth 2 TPE of your weekly 12 cap and need to be a minimum of 150 words. 

Media Spots are a minimum of 500 words for 6TPE. 

Good start though. Awesome to see buddy! 👏 ROCKET YOUNG FOR MVP??

• Mack71 changed the title to My First Experience
31 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Another 37 words and it can count as a VHL.com article. They’re worth 2 TPE of your weekly 12 cap and need to be a minimum of 150 words. 

Media Spots are a minimum of 500 words for 6TPE. 

Good start though. Awesome to see buddy! 👏 ROCKET YOUNG FOR MVP??

It now meets the minimum word requirement of 150 words for a VHL.com article. Good job dude!

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING