Rambling about Mathiesen

We are back once again to talk about my boy Einar Mathiesen and he has pleasantly surprised me so far this season, by the end of this week he should be at VHLMs cap of 200 TPA which feels great to get down I should also have 16 banked after this article which I'll be using to get my poke checking up to 50, last week I played around with the TPA tool and I think I have a vision of Einar's future build in mind up until around 500 TPE now the question is will I remember it and actually stick with it not sure on that front, the plan though for him eventually is a two-way defenceman a skor mcfleury if I want to be delusional.

Now the reason why I said Einar has surprised me so far this season is he's actually sitting over a point a game with 65 points (4th on Miami, Tied for 5th for Defencemen in the M) in just 62 games he's been a mainly pass first player having just shy of 50 assists on the season with 49 (2nd on Miami, 6th In M D-men) at this moment but when he shots the puck he has a good chance of scoring with a 12.21% shooting percentage (10th in the league overall) his 16 goals so far this season is pretty decent for his position. when Einar originally got to Miami it seemed like he was just out there on the ice and not really doing much but now its nice to actually feel like he's contributing to the team, offensively he's doing great right now yet I feel the defensive side of his game needs work so that's where any foreseeable tpe will go for now, Miami has been doing quite well this season sure we arent halifax but we've been 2nd or 3rd for the better part of the season and I believe we can really give the 21st a challenge and potentially come out on top in a series against them if we play our absolute best, we shall see shortly though with the playoffs just around the corner.

Now to end this off I just wanted to list some goals I want to complete this season and offseason 1. End the season with 20 goals and a point per game average (I think this is certainly doable) 2. Win the cup with Miami (possible but would be hard) 3. Get Drafted in the 1st round of the VHL Entry draft (should happen we'll see) 4. continue to max earn like I have been. 

anyway, that's it for me this week lots of rambling really in this one but that's how it goes sometimes.

455 words (okay didn't realize it was that much claiming this for 3 weeks I guess)

• 2 weeks later...