Eagles chasing top save % spot

Only 3 games left to go for Rome and their starting goalie, Roger Eagles, is chasing the top spot for best save % in the VHLE.

He is currently tied with Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen for top spot with a .932 save percentage as both goalies will be looking to take the lead over the next few games.

The one item to note is that Roger Eagles is in his first season in the VHLE and has less TPE and experience in the VHLE compared to AKK who is on his second stint in the league. While that may not change anything, it does show Roger Eagles quality to keep up with goalies who have more experience and skill then him.

"I think it will be an interesting race to the end, I think Soju could still be in it so it's really a 3 goalie race" Roger said " I know I wont challenge for the top spot in GAA but holding onto and keeping 3rd is still a great achievement for me as its my first season here and having skipped the M, which meant I was competition against players and goalies with much more skill and experience. It has been a great season for myself and especially Rome who have climbed from being steady in the bottom 3 to now second best team in the league"

Rome and Roger will be looking to keep their winning streak alive and secure the 2nd overall spot heading into the playoffs.