had this started times two

VHL

I don't see a lot of issues, it's the main league and the time you take to make a roster means something, the only thing that comes with a league jammed packed of players is drama but it's an older league now, that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. As long as we all continue to stick to our own careers it should stay the same.

Another thing maybe is the connection between people, some don't care who they play with, some perfer others and some have no clue who anybody is, yeah, it's hard to get everybody on the same page but the energy put out from the higher ups is everything, skilled or not, you have to show up during the season to show off your pride, even if your team isn't active. Managers will have more fun and it won't be awkward/hard when you meet new people, trying to figure everything every season, if you don't feel those emotions, maybe the job isn't for you.. It's literally why we are all here 

VHLE

Needs more flux. This my was initial idea, before making an article, give the VHLE more action! Not many things can be changed, at first I was thinking about changing the playoff format, or even adding or removing teams from the league but I don't see it being a big enough deal for people to enjoy it more.

Now my second thought on this matter was even better, call ups and send downs between the VHL and VHLE only, mandatory. It could be the same amount of games backups play, 10? Or even 20 for rookies, 10 in your junior year. This applies to players who passed the threshold, could even be players who haven't reached a TPE level yet after the call up, or players in the VHLE that haven't reached the threshold in two seasons but have been drafted, 

VHLM

😂