Big Catch

The jersey changes here are spot on - I know its just logo swaps but the placement of the logos are perfect.  The background is one of the coolest backgrounds Ive seen in a sig here, did you draw it up? I notice the lighthouse back there so I was curious. The text is also amazing, from the font, to the stroke, to the blue/white color mix across the whole name. The colors as whole across the background, text and renders blend together so well. The logo on the bottom right with a bit of shadow is also a nice touch. This is something you would see in an actual NHL teams promo - its very nice.

9.75/10

42 minutes ago, ke1vi said:

The jersey changes here are spot on - I know its just logo swaps but the placement of the logos are perfect.  The background is one of the coolest backgrounds Ive seen in a sig here, did you draw it up? I notice the lighthouse back there so I was curious. The text is also amazing, from the font, to the stroke, to the blue/white color mix across the whole name. The colors as whole across the background, text and renders blend together so well. The logo on the bottom right with a bit of shadow is also a nice touch. This is something you would see in an actual NHL teams promo - its very nice.

9.75/10

Background was a couple AI generated images that I put together and modified for style and color!

• 4 weeks later...

I THINK THIS GRAPHIC WOULD LOOK REALLY GOOD IF THERE WAS A GOALIE IN IT.

NOW ONTO THE MIGHT ICE WIZARD'S GRAPHIC REVIEW.

IF I DIDN'T KNOW THE FACES OF THE PLAYERS AND YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS A MINOR LEAGUE JERSEY I WOULD BELIEVE YOU. I AM NOT FOOLED EASILY. THE LOGO SWAP HAS BEEN DONE VERY WELL. I AM ALSO A BIG FAN OF DROP SHADOWS I THINK THEY USUALLY MAKE THINGS LOOK VERY CRISP AND THAT STANDS TRUE HERE. I THINK THE MIDDLE OF THE GRAPHIC IS CLUTTERED WITH THE TWO OCEAN CODOLLERS NEXT TO EACHOTHER AND THE OCEAN CODOLLER ON THE RIGHT SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE BACKGROUND SO THAT THE MAIN OCEAN CODOLLER HAS THE MAIN FOCAL POINT ON HIM AND WILL RESULT IN A MORE BALANCED IMAGE.

EIGHT POINT EIGHT SIX OUT OF TEN