End of Season Interview S94

With the end of the Season 94 season, we caught up with VHL Calgary Wranglers' prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment to discuss about this past season and expectations moving forward to his sophomore season.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! Congratulations in completing your rookie season in the VHL! What are your thoughts on your rookie season?

Mv: Hello. It was a fun season. A bit of a disappointing end, but certainly a fun season to be a part of.

Reporter: What did you like best about your rookie season?

Mv: The learning experience and play time, for sure. It was wonderful playing with Catia (Goncalves) @cLoWn and Raimo (Tuominen) @SlapshotWrangler. Two of the best players I've ever played with!

Reporter: What do you plan to do during your off season? What are your expectations for next season?

Mv: It's a long road ahead. There's a lot of growth to be had. I plan to train and grow stronger, faster, better. Play and enjoy next season. They always say beware of Sophomore slump, but I say Sophomore bloom sounds better all day, any day!

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for your training and off season. We look forward to seeing you conquer your sophomore season!

[Word count 210]

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2024 at 9:38 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

With the end of the Season 94 season, we caught up with VHL Calgary Wranglers' prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment to discuss about this past season and expectations moving forward to his sophomore season.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! Congratulations in completing your rookie season in the VHL! What are your thoughts on your rookie season?

Mv: Hello. It was a fun season. A bit of a disappointing end, but certainly a fun season to be a part of.

Reporter: What did you like best about your rookie season?

Mv: The learning experience and play time, for sure. It was wonderful playing with Catia (Goncalves) @cLoWn and Raimo (Tuominen) @SlapshotWrangler. Two of the best players I've ever played with!

Reporter: What do you plan to do during your off season? What are your expectations for next season?

Mv: It's a long road ahead. There's a lot of growth to be had. I plan to train and grow stronger, faster, better. Play and enjoy next season. They always say beware of Sophomore slump, but I say Sophomore bloom sounds better all day, any day!

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for your training and off season. We look forward to seeing you conquer your sophomore season!

[Word count 210]

Goncalves - Tuominen - VHLer connection boutta go crazy