Eagles empties out Rome locker

After a lackluster playoff run in Rome, Roger Eagles, began to clean out his locker.

It is not known where Eagles will play next season, it may even be back in Rome, but the cleanup has to happen.

"Its the down point in the season, when you know you didn't win the cup and you're potentially seeing your team-mates for the last time" Roger said " I always hate locker clean-out day but I know the future looks bright. I am excited to go back home to Poland to do some off-season training and then start prepping for the upcoming draft"

Roger is expected to have scouts visit him during his off-season training at the Eagles Training Facility. This will be the first time the facility will be open for scouts to come and see the prospect player and what the Eagles do during their off-season training.

"It's an exciting time for me to showcase what I can to the scouts and hopefully that helps with the scouting's team's decisions on where to draft me" Roger said "I think it would be great to have another Eagles go first overall and we are doing everything we can to help the scouts make a better, informed decision as to why I would be the best choice for their team!"