Life, updated for a birthday.

leandrofg

Life can sometimes be overwhelming - a whirlwind of emotions and expectations that can lead you to stretch yourself thin. It can dull your awareness, making it increasingly difficult to engage with the present. When your mind is cluttered like this, creativity falters, and inspiration struggles to break through the noise.

In these troubled times, we can find ourselves stuck in a cycle of anxiety and distraction. Ideas feel distant, and the spark of imagination extinguishes. In a holistic view, the VHL seems unimportant, but there's pressure to perform, which can lead to a further block.

Recognizing these feelings can lead to deeper awareness and a better understanding of moments where you should pause and reconnect with yourself without external pressures. While this happens, you lose time for some of your favorite activities, but eventually, new ideas will emerge.

Anyway, life's been hectic. I want to write a HoF article, but I can't. Full disclosure - I almost forgot the VHFL and Super Coach payouts. Things will get better!

It has taken a while for this claim to be approved, and with the VHL birthday, it turned into an incredible opportunity to upgrade this to a Point Task. 17 TPE for an extra 300 words? Lovely!

Keeping in line with the overall theme of well-being, I believe it's a splendid time to let the league know how appreciative I am of it, even though my activity hasn't been the same for the past months.

This league embodies both the highs and lows of life. Each challenge can become a source of your next best version. As a team, not everything will happen as you'd like. There will be challenges to overcome, and much like in life, beauty is waiting on the other side.

Lately, the league overcame a small challenge, Fantasy Zone. My view is tied to the user running it when I entered the league, Justin. Ever since Justin decided to step down from the position, after some holistic changes to the structure of Fantasy Zone, it never managed to recover. Either because of the unwillingness, inability, or lack of opportunity, the Zone couldn't get back to the highs of early 2022.

Enter @AJW. What a 'bang on' choice he was for this job. Not only did he manage to change minor things that helped bring back the community's interest, but he also added new features that created a more considerable 'buzz' around Fantasy. To put it plainly, it's no longer dull, and I believe he has not finished innovating yet.

Let's end this small rant by telling how appreciative I am of this season's Wranglers. I felt like we've all been in somewhat similar situations in life. Either stuck in work or starting a new one, it felt like we wanted to be more present than we were, but it didn't take anything away from our Locker Room. Through it all, we have shown incredible resilience and camaraderie. Our locker room still reminds me why this league is so special.