Comparing my JST Performances

sadie

After seeing the terrifyingly good run of form Brandon Petan Jr is on in this JST, I started to wonder back at how Sadie St-Louis, my first and only other player did in her chances in the Junior Showcase Tournament. I can only seem to find the playoff games that were played in the previous JSTs (maybe the other index disappears) so those stats are what I will use to compare.

S84: Sadie St-Louis (Brigade)

66-78 TPE depending on when index was formed

10 GP

2G (32nd)

9A (T-4th)

11P (T-10th)

1.00 P/20 (13th)

JST Champions

S85: Sadie St-Louis (Royals)

226-242 TPE depending on when index formed

4 GP

1G (T-24th)

1A (T-37th)

1P (T-38th)

0.37 P/20 (33rd)

Swept by Delhi first round

I will take these stats with a grain of salt because the index only shows playoffs, but what was a good starting season for St-Louis with sub 100 TPA and only a gap of 1 between SC and PA turned disastrous with the Royals in the following year. It may well have been a result of playing a powerhouse in Delhi but 33rd in points per 20 minutes is less than ideal considering the TPA. At this point, St-Louis had built up to 66 SC, 61 PA, and 53 SK/DF being the best attributes and it should have seen better results.

S94: Brandon Petan Jr (Rush)

145 TPA

9 GP

7G (T-1st)

11A (1st)

18P (1st)

1.39 P/20 (1st)

45 SHT (T-3rd)

0 PIM

Petan Jr arguably could not be having a better JST, leading the tournament in goals, assists, points, P/20, +/-, and of course the most important stat (hits taken). Petan Jrs strongest stats are 64 ST, 61 SC, 55 PA, and 50 FO at this tournament. Perhaps the strength is making a difference. It remains to be seen if he can keep this run up, hopefully he and the 8-1 Yukon Rush can go get that championship.