Draft Day

Today is draft day and in all the mock drafts Rogers Eagles is slated to go first overall, but will that actually happen?

" There is a lot of good players in this draft and mock drafts are just that, mocks" Roger said " I am going to be happy wherever I go and look forward to starting my VHL career, I had discussions with a few teams so I know where I may potentially play and looking forward to all the draft day activities"

Having just come off a Orion D H Chiester IX Trophy win in the VHLE, Rogers is looking to continue his winning ways in the VHL. The other question is where will he play next season, in the VHL or in the E?

"I have been asked this question quite a few times and honestly it all comes down to what the team needs" Roger continued "If they need me to start right away in the VHL then I will be more then happy to do that as I believe I am ready, if they need me to play another season in the E then I will also be happy going for back to back award wins. I am a team player and will do what is required to make the team better"

Tune in tonight to see where Roger will get drafted and if a second Eagles can go 1st overall!