The Villain Jeopardizes Juan Ceson’s Empire

Thunder

The Mad Villain may have followed orders from The Villain, as documented in @Tate latest podcast; however, this was a trap set up by the Wolves and although Pinky is now home with Villain, he is completely unaware that a transmitter had been planted into the little mouse’s left ear, to include a GPS tracking device.  Not only can the Wolves track all the movements of Pinky, but they can listen in on the devious plans and antics The Villain is seeking to do to the Vancouver Wolves and the VHL.

Mad Villain has teamed up with Manuel Ceson, @dylanjj37, and the Las Vegas Aces.  This has played right into Villain’s schemes.  A message needs to be sent to Manny Ceson as soon as possible so that Manny can get word to his uncle Juan Ceson, that The Villain is secretly trying to get his hands on everything Juan Ceson owns, starting with the Juan Ceson Zoo.  If Villain is able to get access to the Juan Ceson Zoo, he will turn the animals into his army and who knows where this will take the Las Vegas Aces and the Juan Ceson empire.

195 words

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

The Mad Villain may have followed orders from The Villain, as documented in @Tate latest podcast; however, this was a trap set up by the Wolves and although Pinky is now home with Villain, he is completely unaware that a transmitter had been planted into the little mouse’s left ear, to include a GPS tracking device.  Not only can the Wolves track all the movements of Pinky, but they can listen in on the devious plans and antics The Villain is seeking to do to the Vancouver Wolves and the VHL.

Mad Villain has teamed up with Manuel Ceson, @dylanjj37, and the Las Vegas Aces.  This has played right into Villain’s schemes.  A message needs to be sent to Manny Ceson as soon as possible so that Manny can get word to his uncle Juan Ceson, that The Villain is secretly trying to get his hands on everything Juan Ceson owns, starting with the Juan Ceson Zoo.  If Villain is able to get access to the Juan Ceson Zoo, he will turn the animals into his army and who knows where this will take the Las Vegas Aces and the Juan Ceson empire.

195 words

Was this written by an AI? I have no idea what any of this villain talk is about and Manny's uncle Juan???????? Juan is his father.

38 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

Was this written by an AI? I have no idea what any of this villain talk is about and Manny's uncle Juan???????? Juan is his father.

Ha ha, you need to listen to tates podcasts.  Also, i screwed up. I was in a hurry to write it and meant to say uncle Jake who would let juan ceson know.    Next time!

Now we have two teams involved at least we will find out if the Villain is outsmarting Vancouver & Vegas later this week when the actual season starts. My bet is on Villain winning due to STHS being rigged against Vancouver but is that the Villain or just STHS???

On 8/5/2024 at 5:37 PM, Thunder said:

Ha ha, you need to listen to tates podcasts.  Also, i screwed up. I was in a hurry to write it and meant to say uncle Jake who would let juan ceson know.    Next time!

There is no need to worry. The animals are secure with Ivan Zampony as their leader.