3rd overall

Greg_Di

Draft day has come and gone and Roger Eagles was selected 3rd overall and will be heading to Los Angeles.

"I am excited to head to Los Angles and get started over there. They have a solid tam of young players an I think in the next little while this will be a solid contender" Roger said " While there was talks of first overall, I am happy for Panda and Sakic to go 1 and 2 overall. Their agencies have great history with Calgary and I think it was just fitting for them to go. While the Eagles dynasty also has some history, I have the opportunity to chart my own path in LA and be the first Eagles to play for that great city"

Eagles is expected to start the season in LA as the teams starter. Many will want to see how well he does in the big leagues with a young team in front of him. If the WJC is anything to go by then he should be able to get off to a hot start. There are some who think he is rookie of the year capable, but with so many great rookies starting off in Season 95, it will be a tough award to achieve.