My picks for the top VHLM players by player types

Even though 200 TPA is not enough to really get creative with the build, there certainly are a few different player types the members go for. In the VHL, I would probably do a breakdown of all EA NHL player types. For the M, I'm going to restrict the player types to just five. Also, this article is based on my opinion on the players’ builds, keep in mind I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Scoring forward: Youre Not Fucking Retiring (PHI) @twists

I was deciding between YNFR and Brandon Petan Jr for this one. Both are tied for the league's best ability to Score (67) and prefer to shoot than to pass, but I went with YNFR because of the supporting stats. YNFR has average Skating (50) ability and slightly above average Puck Handling (52) and Strength (55), all of these should help them maintain possession, control the puck and get to the position to score.

Playmaking forward: Clapbomb Bardownski III (MIS) @Eb14

While CB3 doesn't have the best Pass (58) in the league, it's its combination with Puck Handling (55) and Defense (53) that makes them in my opinion a more effective playmaker, than many players with better Pass but sub-par collateral stats. CB3 will Score (53) some goals as well, especially on tips and rebounds, but their assists total should be significantly higher.

Two-way forward: Clapbomb Bardownski III (MIS) @Eb14

The Swiss army knife of a player makes the second appearance on my list. Does it make them the MVP forward in my opinion? Probably. On top of their playmaking prowess, they also bring high end Defense (53) and are no stranger to Checking (43) either. While their average Skating (49) could hold them back a bit, I believe they still are the best possession driving force in the M at the moment, thanks to their Defense, solid Strength (50) and great Puck Handling (55).

Puck moving defenseman: River Harrington (OTT) @kirbithan

Harrington can both Score (50) and Pass (50), while still contributing with high end Defense (62). But what really stands out is their elite Puck Handling (66), allowing them to maintain possession and create space, despite their rather average Skating (50).

Defensive defenseman: Alagsantere Grønvold (MEX)

I'm biased, but my player boasts the league's highest Defense (70), league's highest Skating (56) to stay in good position, decent Strength (52) and Puck Handling (53) to not lose the puck to every hit, and plays with some edge (Checking: 45), even though he's far from being the most punishing hitter around.

Edited by VattghernCZ