Experience as WJC GM

sadie

So the S94 world juniors was essentially my first time really attempting to GM- I won the JST with the Royals back in S86 but I had a great AGM in @jacobcarson877 actually submitting lines for me because I didn’t have a PC, and just generally giving great advice ad always (thank you Jacob!). WJC was very different for me because I didn’t get any help from anyone for drafting or lines but thankfully I submitted them correctly and even remembered to play both goalies! The tournament was quite rushed as GM announcements weren’t made until late and we ended up only having a 2 day round robin but I had a lot of fun- especially being able to get gold. I definitely want to get into a VHL/E/M GM position ASAP because I think I would both have a lot of fun and also hopefully do very well, having had great GMs as an example my whole time here. Surely I’m unstoppable now that I’ve learned to properly submit lines!

6 hours ago, sadie said:

So the S94 world juniors was essentially my first time really attempting to GM- I won the JST with the Royals back in S86 but I had a great AGM in @jacobcarson877 actually submitting lines for me because I didn’t have a PC, and just generally giving great advice ad always (thank you Jacob!). WJC was very different for me because I didn’t get any help from anyone for drafting or lines but thankfully I submitted them correctly and even remembered to play both goalies! The tournament was quite rushed as GM announcements weren’t made until late and we ended up only having a 2 day round robin but I had a lot of fun- especially being able to get gold. I definitely want to get into a VHL/E/M GM position ASAP because I think I would both have a lot of fun and also hopefully do very well, having had great GMs as an example my whole time here. Surely I’m unstoppable now that I’ve learned to properly submit lines!

You would be a great VHLM GM, hopefully an opening comes up this offseason for you. Fingers crossed!