S95 Season Start Interview

With the first week of hockey played in Season 95, we found time to speak with VHL Calgary Wranglers player Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainmentwho is in his sophomore season in the VHL.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! How was your first week of hockey in Season 95?

Mv: Hello. Honestly, it has been a rough start to the season. Not exactly the start I had imagined myself having. I've picked up my game a little bit towards the end of the week, but not a good enough effort.

Reporter: What are your plans to quickly turn around your game and not wander deeper into a sophomore slump?

Mv: I've got to work hard every shift, every game. And also extra hard during practice. There's a lot of hockey left, and a much larger amount of improving to do, but I need to get straight to it, and take it easy with my game. Keep it simple stupid and back to the basics.

Reporter: What are you planning to work on first?

Mv: I have a lot of areas for improvement. I need to complement my teammates better offensively and defensively. I have been a small liability this past week.

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck in the season!

[Word count 213]