LA Stars

Greg_Di

The rookies and sophomores of the LA stars are putting on a show for their fans and have started the season with a 5-5 record.

Not much was expected from this team this season but early flashes of excellence has been shown from this team as they start their season. If the Stars players can continue training and working hard this team has the potential signs of becoming a serious contender in about 2 seasons time.

"If we can keep this core of the team together and if the players continue to train and work hard, I can see this becoming a future dynasty" Goalie Roger said "You can see everyone is working hard but the main thing is we are having fun playing together and working on getting better. We have had a couple of good solid games where we can see that there is something special being built here"

Roger himself as a rookie has been off to a pretty fine start going 5-5 with a .928 save percentage and 3.08 GAA. He has faced 432 shots in 10 games which averages approximately 43 shots per game.

"Yeah I face a lot of shots but that was expected and it just helps me get better" Roger continued "I am trying to give my team the best chance to win every day. I actually like having all these shots as it keeps me engaged in the game"