Lucy Leitner Tearing it Up

Scurvy

It’s always nice to see a defensive player in the top 10 in scoring, even more impressive when that player is in her sophomore season in Riga.  Lucy Leitner @LucyXpherLucy has started out hot for the first place Riga Reign.  

Winners of 6 straight the Rein are stacked in the back end with Skor McFleury, Fradin McGryer, and Leitner.  Leitner is the full package on D proving a very capable 2-way defender that can make a great breakout pass, stop offenders, and bury the puck on the power play.  Even more impressive since she has to make up for their questionable goalie, Red Panda’s @Lemorse7 many costly errors. Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Lucy is currently in the #2 spot in scoring with 26 points and shows no signs of stopping.  At some point in my VHL life I would love to see a defender win the scoring title and just maybe it will be Lucy Leitner.  Best of Luck (except against Vancouver)

Thanks for the shoutout! It's been a lot better for than my player than I could have expected this season so far, I'm just gonna ride the wave and see where it takes me 😎🌊