A Quick Return

AJW

After trying to leave the league for a while to focus on school and life in general, Randy freakin Bobandy decides to have a career high season, leaving myself consistently still checking games on the portal and enjoying Malmo’s S95 run. Bobandy thinks he’s some big shot having a good finish to his career and it pissed two Sunnyvale Park residents right off. Bubbles and Ricky LaFleur have declared for the S97 VHL Entry Draft with a main vision of “being better than friggin Randy”. Bubbles LaFleur had some words to say on his decision to enter the draft:

”Randy is friggin pissin me right off. Randy drives around the park with Lahey thinking he’s some big shot because he plays hockey now… he’s no Wayne Gretzky I’ll tell you that. The only thing Randy has been good at is driving cheeseburgers into that big ole belly of his. Me and Ricky are the best hockey players in the park and we’re going to show everyone. Ricky spent some time playing goalie in jail and I used to play like Rocket Richard back in my day… we’re ready to crack some skulls.”

Ricky claimed Bubbles to be his brother entering the VHL draft. The two will share the last name LaFleur on the Halifax 21st in the VHLM to finish S95. With the main priority being to shut Randy up, we’ll see how the boys shape up throughout these next few seasons.

@DarkSpyro