Now With Even More Random Thoughts!

der meister

Another Random Thoughts-style .com this week, friends. Stringing together 200 connected words is just beyond me at this point.

1) I feel like it was only yesterday that Shevchenko had 13 goals on the season, along with a miserable plus/minus rating. Just like that, he's up to 20, though the plus/minus is still awful. But hey, what do you expect when all of your linemates are bots? D.C. has a lot of room to grow, but overall I'm happy with the development of my player, who is also over the 100 mark in both hits and blocked shots. 

2) Shoutout to Frostbeard for being a true bro. Amazing General Manager to play for, but beyond that, a very kind and giving human being. A disappointing season in D.C. is not the way he deserves to go out.

3) Last year's 1st overall selection, Spider Panda, is absolutely killing it in the VHLE. With 477 TPE, Ricer's goaltender is going to be ready to jump on the scene for the Calgary Horsies next year.

4) Speaking of Calgary, they also have highly-skilled forward prospect Phil Sakic and his 482 TPE waiting in the wings, ready to make the jump. And the big league team? A full 9 games above 500 so far this season. The future is very bright for the Horsies.