Guntis Gavilrovs is A-List hockey player

Thunder

Its almost playoff hockey time.  Woo hoo!  Time to start growing the beards and get ready to step it up a notch.  Guntis Gavilrovs, is providing free lessons to any player who wants to learn how to be a beast on the ice and has broken the top ten in hits and shots blocked.  Now, you may be thinking whoopie, that’s not that impressive just being in the top 10.  Guntis is a part of the team and the wealth is spread amongst all of us.  He shares the glory with his aggressive talents just like Logan Ninefingers shares the points.  Mark Calaway dominates the defense all while staying out of the penalty box.  Liv Slater puts the puck in the net more often than Rip Wheeler says, “I do what I do.”

Gavilrovs even tries to give teammates a boost and lets them get into a scrap or two in between his own glove dropping.  Even still, Guntis has gone toe to toe with more opponents than Rip Wheeler has blocked a shot.

Gavilrovs latest evidence of generosity is his willingness to bring along a teammate when he is hanging out with some high profile celebrities.  I guess they are called A-list.  Maybe that’s because Guntis Gavilrovs is an A-list hockey player.

215 words