CGY Janser is having the blues

With the playoff chances for the Americans all but gone and only being a mathematical possibility, Callum is pondering whether he has done enough to lead his team to the light. At first glance, having the best defence in the league for most of the season, it appears that he has. Given that he did not inherit his dad's scoring touch, being a high-scoring defenceman never was in the cards for the Swiss behemoth. However, driven by his ambition he always seeks for other ways to contribute more to the team. This puts him in a brooding mood, which did not go unnoticed by his cousin Eilidh. One evening she has had enough and exclaimed: 'Cal, I have had quite enough of your sad puppy face. Get dressed, we are going out.'

'What are you talking about?'

'I am saying there is a party on campus and you are going there with me.'

'I don't wanna. Besides I have a game tomorrow and should go to bed early.'

'I appreciate your dedication to the sport. It just did not help all season, did it? Also, I am going anyway and I am sure you do not want me to be all by my little self with drunk and tesosterone-controlled students, do you?'

'Well, if you put it that way, I'd would be irresponsible not to come with you. Adam would skin me alive if something happened. The old man clearly has a sweet spot for you.'

'So it settled then. Say, do you happen to have a toga?'