That's Rough, Buddy

Aimee

This past week has been a rough one both for Ahsoka Tano and me personally. In Oslo’s last 5 games, Ahsoka has only managed 1 little pathetic point. I can feel the 100 point milestone slipping through my fingers with every passing sim. It’s sad to watch my beautifully talented player just be unable to produce anything of meaning recently. She only needed 10 more points but with 8 games left, I don’t think it’s going to happen. She’s just had too many games with 0 points recently and it’s working a little espresso despresso on my brain. 

That on top of my personal health scare has just made being here hard. I was sick this whole past week which is why I had no 6 point task. Thankfully I had a 4x5 to at least recoup some of that. But being social has just been hard all around and I hope Ahsoka can pull a miracle out of her ass and give me the pick-me-up I really need.

My First Girlfriend Turned Into The Moon Thats Rough GIF - My First Girlfriend  Turned Into The Moon Thats Rough That Rough Buddy - Discover & Share GIFs

169 words for week ending 9/15/2024

sorry to hear you’ve been ill this past week, aimee. hoping for a speedy recovery for you as well for ahsoka to cross that 100 pt plateau! i believe she can do it!  for now, please rest up and take all the time you need! ❤️