Season winding down

Greg_Di

With Roger Eagles and LA out of the playoffs, the team is winding down for the final games and will be slowly preparing for next season.

" I think it was a good season for us as a group, we have built a lot of chemistry here and we have the building blocks here as a young team to do something special in the next few seasons " Roger said " Many might look at us and deem our season a failure but I think differently. This was a accomplishment and we can only go up from here"

Los Angeles will not be making the playoffs this season but the hope is that the young core has had enough time to gel and get better in order to compete over the next few seasons. The players and management team have faith in this group and with their play this season have also convinced the fans that this will be an exciting team to watch heading into next season.

"Mark my words, we will surprise a lot of people next season" Roger continued " Let's just say I would be disappointed if at minimum we didn't get the wildcard spot"