Excited for the VHLM

AJW

With the announcement of the VHLE coming to an end I have no complaints. After winning a Renaissance Cup with my previous player in Oslo I really didn’t see the VHLE as something interesting for my new current player. What is exciting to me is that the VHLM can now have long term relationships with its players. As an ex-Houston GM I would have LOVED to manage a team of 0-400 TPA players and figure out the best strategies for that. I feel like connections and relationships within this community is what builds strong teams and I’m super happy that the VHLM gets a better taste of that. I joined the league in S78 and only got to experience two seasons of no VHLE, I vividly remember the VHLM being an amazing place to be back then, this new change seems so exciting to me.

My new player Bubbles LaFleur joined the VHLM this season and will enter the S96 VHLM draft alongside his brother Ricky LaFleur @DarkSpyro. It’s been a lot of fun already recreating with a friend and we only just started! My activity and TPE earning haven’t been top notch but I am enjoying this player the most so far, always wanted to create a defenseman too. Spyro and myself hope to be drafted together in the VHLM and my mindset is to play two seasons there before playing 8 seasons in the VHL. We are really hoping to be drafted together in the VHL too and to play on the same team throughout our careers, but the VHLM draft is our first destination!