Miner vHLer Contract Extension Interview Edition

Season 95 off season, we found time to speak with VHL Calgary Wranglers player Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment,  who most recently just signed a long term contract with the Calgary Wranglers which would lead him financially secured into the century mark of the VHL!

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! Congratulations on a successful S95! We heard news of a big contract extension for you. What are your thoughts on extending to S100?

Mv: Hello. It feels great to have a long term big boy contract extension, now I can just work on my game and not have to deal with the noise and distractions of contract negotiations!

Reporter: You're signed until S100 with the Calgary Wranglers making you one of the first to sign into the triple digits of the VHL, what are your thoughts on your deal and the prospects of returning to the Wranglers?

Mv:  It's great! We have a great young team building towards a brighter future here in Calgary. We have two young studs joining the team for next season, which will just make as all the more tougher and better!

Reporter: What are your training plans for this off season in preparation for S96?

Mv: Lots of training to be done, I've been healing up a little bit from all my fights, but will need to improve my checking and all around games.

Reporter: Thank you! We look forward to speaking with you in S96!

[Word count 244]