Ruutu the master baiter

jRuutu

Its not a secret that Jorma Ruutu from Ottawa Lynx is a excellent player when it comes down to verbally abusing the star players from other teams. Sometimes those comments can be extremely inappropriate and can get Ruutu into all kinds of trouble. Recent rumor has it that Ruutu made several comments about mother of a fellow VHLM hockey player during a game.

Ottawa Today received anonymous letter from a player who was on the ice against Ruutu little while ago. This is what he had to say: 

Anonymous player: Hockey is more than just scoring goals , i get that but you need to show some respect to the game and to the players who are on the ice with you. You cant just say whatever you want and expect to get away with it. Ruutu made more than one graphic and just plain disgusting comments about my mother in law to me while we were playing against each other last week. Totally unprofessional.  I challenged him to fight but he said that he cant because his hands were hurting.. What a joke.   

We dont know for sure who this anonymous player is but stay tuned, i have feeling this story is far from over.