Claimed:The End of Bobby Ricky [Final 6/6]

VHLwhat

The End of Bobby Ricky

rickybobby.jpg

A player that started with promise but the lack of maturity that would end up costing him his hockey career. Known around the league as a kid with a great slap shot and a great drug addiction, coaches always thought he would live up to his potential but he never did. Instead, Bobby Ricky spent his time snorting up cocaine with ladies that look a lot better drunk than sober.

c480x270_52.jpg

Let's just say Bobby Ricky had a "fun" night

Now barely of legal age to drink, Bobby Ricky will find himself out of the league that paid for his lifestyle with no chance to make it up. Will he try out for the lesser SHL or maybe go overseas and play there? I think the one who would know best is Bobby Ricky himself:

hqdefault.jpg

You all can ask me what I’m planning on doing after this year but man all I care about is going out with these bi**hes and having fun. I’m still a kid with all the time in the world to be serious so right now I’m just gonna party and enjoy life. As for my hockey career, I’m sure I could make a team somewhere if I wanted but I’ve really enjoyed my time in New York so I doubt I’ll go anywhere. There’s so many clubs and hot ladies that anybody would be stupid to move out of this state. I mean Taylor Swift lives in this state… like I can’t move from here. I might have to end this quick because I’m getting sick of talking to all these chirping gorillas. Time for more dru… I mean energy boosters!

As you can tell, Bobby Ricky is an unstable T-Swift fan (but who isn’t?) with plans to party until he literally can’t party anymore. Obviously he was a huge disappointment to the New York Americans who selected him in the draft, seeing the potential he had to succeed at the next level. However, with the retirement of Odin Tordahl after his rookie season, Bobby Ricky lost the only mentor he’s ever had and went through the worst stretch of drug abuse and alcohol dependency in his life. Instead of spending time on the ice, he spent time drinking drinks with ice. He was seen multiple times smoking weed and taking ecstasy in the underground New York clubs, which led to some delusional thoughts.

uyr4KlE.jpg?1

We all wish that Bobby Ricky could have stayed clean for even a few years just to see what he could have turned into but when a young kid with drug problems is given millions of dollars, you can’t expect him not to fall back into those bad patterns. Maybe one day you’ll see him come back in the league, but odds are his playing days are done in this league.

Content: 2/2- Very sad to be seeing Bobby Ricky go. Careful next time you only past the minimum word requirement by 15 words.

Grammar: 2/2 - You done good kid. 

Appearance: 1/1- very good, one of the best I've seen tonight.

Final 6/6