Marcel Faux Drafted

Tylar

Faux Drafted in VHLM

On Thursday night VHLM draftee Marcel Faux was anxiously waiting to see which VHLM team he was going to be drafted to. Faux was a late entree into the draft as he contemplated declaring for the draft. His brother Bronson Faux who is about to be drafted to the VHL helped Marcel decided. As the first round ended his name was not called but he did not have to wait long as the first pick of the second round the Saskatoon Wild approached the podium and announced the 11th overall pick as Marcel Faux.

“I was excited to finally be picked so I could start my VHLM career and begin my journey to the S44 VHL Draft. It was a bit disappointing not to go in the first round but it does not matter that much in the end. I was thrilled to be picked by Saskatoon and I am excited to get started there! I hope I can perform well in the VHLM and help the team win!”
~Marcel Faux

The Wild also picked highly touted center Ben Dupont who could possibly be centering Faux as well as defenseman Erik Hedman who was selected as the last pick in the first round and winger R Truth.