Claimed:It's the final Countdown (Duddy ranks VHL teams) [Final 6/6]

Duddy

234533071_640.jpg

Welcome to part 2 of todays Duddy rankings, with the Davos Dynamos being the last team ranked, we head into the final few teams. Teams yet to be ranked: New York Americans, Toronto Legion, Quebec City Meute, Riga Reign and the Stockholm Vikings. 3 North American teams and 2 from good old Europe. But unfortunately for both european teams neither one is close to home, so that's a negative for both of them. Truth be told though, according to a study a high percentage of younger women are bi-sexual. Which is a gigantic plus. Blonde, big boobs and bi? Sign me up.

Alright let's start with this, next up we have the....

Riga Reign :rig:

The first or second team that contacted me, I gladly filled out their PM full of questions. But it seems I'm not their number one target, that's a big no no. Either fully commit to me or don't. I'm 100% loyal, so you either should tell me you love me or you don't. End of the story. No really, I don't like you guys. I hate all of you.

Next up we have a team from North America, probably my number 1 fanboy team.

Quebec City Meute :que:

Well, I appreciate you guys constantly spamming my weekly rankings, on the other hand I don't want to learn french. You guys do have my former Lynx GM on the team, but on the other hand he left us during the season. It sucks for you guys that you don't have a high enough pick to get me, but I think you got a good team this season so congrats on that.

Toronto Legion :tor:

I really have no idea how they survived so long before being placed on my list. But here they are coming in close to the end or the beginning, depends on how you look at things. Toronto is a pretty cool city, considering they're really close to the USA. If that's not true, I would like to point to me being not good in school. With that all said, you can't draft me so sorry 'bout your damn luck.

Stockholm Vikings :sto:

Alright, you got me here. Only reason they're up here is because of the bi-sexual girls thing. How can a straight dude not like the thought of banging a hot blonde and her hot blonde friend? I'd love to do that on a daily basis. Reading through their roster, I can safely say I don't think I know anybody on that team. Which is neither a pro nor a contra. I'm always up for meeting new people and if they don't like me I just take my ball and go home.

Now onto the final team on my list, I thought about dropping it a few spots after they traded away a buddy of mine. But I didn't, so they're still number one. At least I hope they're number one, no idea if I missed a team. If I did, I'm really not sorry.

New York Americans :nya:

After spending a few days in their locker room, they really cemented their number 1 spot. Probably one of the best franchises in all of Sim Hockey land. They're run by a guy that seems to be doing a pretty good job, so they got the management team extra point that I just created. Yeah and with all that said, plz draft me. kthxbi