Biggu Kyanon Going to Brampton?

Baozi

• Head Moderator

Rumour has it that the Bramptom Blades will look to reinforce their blueline shortly going into the trade deadline. Player agent/GM/director Terence Fong has confirmed that one of his newest recruits from overseas "Biggu Kyanon" has signed a contract with the VHLM, entering him into the VHLM waivers just over 24 hours ago. With several other imports joining the waivers with him, including two strong goalies going to Ottawa, it looks like Brampton will be able to pickup the smooth skating dman from Japan.

Kyanon recently graduated with honors from the Hockey School of Asia, where he has played for the last few years ever since coming from the Japanese Roller Federation. He could be a welcome addition to the powerplay which has been sputtering as of late. The GM and coach hinted that Jedtsson may be tapped to help mentor the young offensive dman and will be looking to see his impact on the power play.

"I'm delighted that Kyanon will get the chance to play for my own team, I am quite proud of his accomplishments thus far and believe that he will develop into a great player in the VHL. He has a big shot and we can use that on our PP and he is a quick mobile skater which fits into our team strategy quite well. I'm hoping to see him in a Blades uniform quite soon."

Edited by tfong