Team Cowboy Looks To Bounce Back

Jamie

It's been an underwhelming tournament for the team that was psyched to go all the way. They finished 4-5-1 but when the team was assembled they were sure that they were the best team by far. That wasn't the story though. Luckily all teams in the Super Cup make the playoffs and that's why they'll be looking for redemption when they play.

I think the problem was that the team went in expecting that they were to play 20 games in the tournament before the playoffs but then that turned into only play 10 games and they weren't able to get it going. But that's all going to change as the team which is full of active players from top to bottom has a vendetta to beat anyone and everyone that gets in their way. That's right, you're going to have to look out if you think you have a chance at beating Team Cowboy, because we're going all the way to the finals and winning that championship whether you like it or not.

By that, I'm assuming you mean more ice time for Bitch Higgins. I'm thinking 3rd line centre.

If I hadn't already sent the lines, I'd probably do it just for the fuck of it. I want more assists. If we get to semis, third line center.

Edited by CowboyinAmerica