Young Buck Made It

Leonidas

The VHLM draft is over and all the draftees are not getting settled into their new homes and teams. Kol Mikaelson was spotted in down town Bern with a couple of his new teammates. We got to talk to him about how he was feeling after finally being drafted into the VHLM. 

"The draft is over and the young buck has finally made it to the next level. You already know that I'm bumping some Drake, J.Cole, speakerknockers, Kanye and more. It's about to be super lit in Bern and you better believe that. we've got plenty of talent this year and Royal fans should expect a much better season compared to last year. I think that if we all stick together and push each other then we should be the best team in the league. Winning the championship is definitely the goal this year for this team and anything short of that is a disappointment. I can't wait to get on the ice and start playing man. I want to see just how competitive this league is and then after that I want to make it my seed.To answer your question about how I feel.. I feel great. Ready to get to work."