Beach time

jRuutu

Unfortunately New York is not playing anymore during this season. That means all the players and the staff of the team can have some time off! I decided to work on my tan so I will look extra cool during the training camp. Last year I did not work on my tan and the guys made fun of me.  

Only thing I need to do now is to figure out where to go!  I was thinking Spain. Never been there and the weather should be just perfect. I heard that some parts of Spain is quite cheap if you like to drink and party. Not sure how true that statement is and to be fair, I don´t even care. Only thing I care about is me and my tan. I´m not going to ruin my temple by drinking some cheap alcohol while listening to terrible music. 

I have been thinking of doing my tan work on a nudist beach. That would give me a full body tan. The guys here in NY would go crazy.  The problem is that I´m quite shy. Need to do some research on that. Nudist beach is a good option, nothing wrong with speedos and a normal beach though.