Dope Fiend Drafted By Oslo

Ninetyfourgoalie

Just days after declaring eligibility for the Season 47 VHLM Dispersal Draft, Dope Fiend has a new home as he looks to prepare to take on VHL talent. With the twelfth overall selection, the Oslo Storm selected the elderly left winger with their first selection in a deep draft. One VHL scout was quoted as saying "This is a great pick for Oslo at this point in the draft. By an advanced metric we use here, known as TPE, for which the acronym cannot be divulged, Dope Fiend may very well be the best player on the Storm right now." Some high praise for the 63 year old Baltimore native. After the draft, VHL.com caught up with Dave the Dope Fiend for an interview and he had this to say about his new team.

"Oslo? What the fuck is an Oslo? Is that some hipster sushi bullshit? I don't know much about this team. I heard I have to fly all the way to Europe which is a bit fucked. I don't even know how I got talked into joining this league. I guess I have to see how it plays out. Apparently I'm pretty alright at this hockey thing so as long as I'm on the first line, I'm happy."