Covington decision impending

BluObieZ

Covington Player Option  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leading into the offseason there were a few questions people were wondering. I will not touch on any of them except for one because I don't care about the rest of them. Sir William Covington headed into the offseason seemed to have everything going for him. He was named assistant captain of a lousy Team USA, he is mostly likely the ROTY and he is holding the only card in a stalemate with his VHL team HC Davos. He holds a player option on the next season which would be S49. He can opt to not pick it up and become a RFA or he can pick it up and play out the final year of his rookie contract. People who are close to William say that William is more likely to not pick up the option just to be a "fuckhead" but when asked directly what he will be doing with the option William left a door open. "I have a plan bud, trust me that I know what I am doing. I love it in Davos they allow me to do coke, hookers and play drunk. But! the team is expected to suck balls for the next season and maybe beyond. Do I want to stick around for all that? Sure I was a rookie captain on the team and I more likely then not will be that captain from here on out, but is being the go to man on the offensive side of the puck and the "C" on the chest enough to keep me here? we will see. I will announce my final decision sometime tomorrow. Till then fuck off" 

Edited by KingRobbie