Kronos: From Loud Mouth to Team Player

Evans

Coming into this league I wanted to make my mark on it by being loud and brash. I wanted to try to get the spotlight on me and earn as much money as I possibly could. At the end of the day I was looking at this thing as a job and I knew that we were going to be a bad team for quite some time. I, along with everyone else, ended up being wrong. Riga was able to put together an incredible team that really meshed in the locker room. Seeing a team be so close knit after only playing together through training camp was crazy. I didn't think something like that would be possible. After about a week, I could feel my attitude changing. I wanted to help the team win and with my mind focused on the things it was on, that wasn't going to happen. I decided to take a step back and try not to be the center of attention. My position was going to take away from my shine regardless and I felt I had to over compensate for that. I filled the role that was given to me and now I feel like I am apart of a family. It's weird, but pretty damn cool at the same time. Riga has a great group of guys and because we were able to put our egos aside, we have been successful despite not having the talents other teams do. I think this is the start of something special for this team.