Olynick at VHLM Draft Day

AwfulHomesick

Today marks the beginning of many soon-to-be professional hockey players. One of them goes by the name of Blaine Olynick, a Toronto born netminder. His draft ranking has steadily been elevating since he announced his eligibility the beginning of this month. Just this morning all the prospects had breakfast at their hotel while discussing the possibilities of playing with each other this upcoming year. "Talking about the future with these guys makes me only more nervous. Anything could happen from now until tonight and I'm looking forward to hear not just my name, but some of these guys' names as well. They're all great players with very high potential", says Olynick. When asked about whether or not he's hoping any team in particular will draft him, "No, I'm looking forward to play with any team. Just to have the opportunity to show what I've got is good enough for me". After breakfast, the prospects went out sightseeing around the city. Later today they'll all unwind with a game of golf before heading back to their rooms in preparation for the draft. "I didn't bring many people along for the event. Just my immediate family. Perhaps next year for the VHL Draft I'll bring all my family. That night will be even more special but I'm not one to think too deep into the future. My focus is tonight", said Blaine.  This is only the start for his long VHL career.

(btw if any VHLM GMs are reading this, don't let the draft post fool you with my TPE. It's been updated since with more than 0 TPE  :))