why S50 would've been a great time for me to make a goalie

scoop

I really wish I had gone through with my original plan of making a goalie for the S50 draft. The idea was going to be to be a perennial free agent, and with the status of goalies in the league right now, I think it would have gone wonderfully. I would have first become a free agent following S52, the final season for Weinstein and the Cleganes. A possible seven teams would have a goalie at that time (Zhumbayev, Holik, Dadonov, Skye, Threeencarnacion, DeGreath, and Power. As an inactive heading into his segoventh season, Zhumbayev would not have been an ideal goalie for many teams. I would've had options to me as a free agent that season, and likely for the next couple seasons after as well, depending on how many more goalies would be created. Just looking at it, it seems like it would've worked out better then than it will now.

Also, making a goalie now, I will forever be a season behind the likes of Threeencarnacion, DeGrath, and Power; and two seasons behind Skye. Plus Rubber Band would be in my class. That's plenty of goalies to compete with who are equal or slightly ahead of me. Had I made a goalie in S50, sure I would have Holik and Dadonov two seasons in front of me, but there are no goalies of note from S49 or S50. Holik would've been my main competition for the remainder of his career starting in S53 (Dadonov would be there as well, but I'll have him passed in TPE by the end of the season, though of course that's not to say that TPE is everything). But instead of lagging slightly behind the likes of Skye, 3Enc, DeGrath, and Power, I'd forever be ahead of them.

Oh well, I'm still going to make a goalie now and see what happens with it.

(for mist4ke)

Edited by Streetlight