row row fight the power

scoop

title unrelated

This off-season has me super pumped for the season, in both the VHL and VHLM. Last season in New York, we had some active members but the team sucked and there was never anything to celebrate. We've added several players that should propel us to average team status. Maxwell, Ravenwing, and Digital will all have breakout years; you can quote me on that. New York may end up struggling more than other average teams on the defensive end, but you can't be the best at everything. Even if we do end up missing the playoffs, which I don't expect but do consider to be a possibility, we are looking good for the future. The only forward who isn't signed to the team through at least S54 is Sir William Covington III. A lot of top tier players are retiring after this season, including Ariel Weinstein, Greg and Sandro Clegane, Phil Hamilton, Biggu Kyanon, and Max Molholt.

The VHLM has me pumped as well. I've drafted a team of players who I hope to have for a couple seasons. We could make some noise this season and next, similar to last season Saskatoon into this season, though I'm not expecting us to win the championship this season. Ever since I took over the Rush this time around, S53 has been my goal. I fully intend to have mist4ke stay down in the VHLM next season, so I know I'll have a top goalie. Oh, I think this has been enough words.

for m4xwell

Edited by Streetlight