EPA: Evryday Player Agency

evrydayimbyfuglien

EPA: Evryday Player Agency

Both of my players, Felipe Rodriguez and Daryl Dortch are tied for second place in goals in the VHL right now. This is with Rodriguez being depreciated and moved to forward but not being updated yet. I know we’re only six games in but this makes me think that trying my hand at defenseman probably wasn’t the greatest idea for Rodriguez. He never really got to where I wanted him to be in the league, partially due to my activity petering off and plateauing quite significantly. I know these are two players who I probably shouldn’t compare to my TPE levels with Rodriguez but Podarok and Holik, both of whom are a year younger than Rodriguez, have 719 and 743 TPE respectively meaning they just completely blew me out of the water. Makes me really regret not going all-in with him his entire career. All that aside, I couldn’t be happier with the state of both of my players currently, I think there was a while where I was disappointed in Rodriguez always being good but not great. I’m hoping this gets me back to full activity. Generally I do my media spots and everything when I have a lull at work but I just got put on a new project this past week so there has been a lot of design work to be done and I haven’t had time. So here it is a Saturday and I’m writing this, first time in a while I’ve found time on the weekend to do this. This isn’t 100% league related but should earn me TPE all the same. I have to bank as much as I can with S54 being Flip’s last. It’ll be a sad day in Guadalajara when that happens.