The Plan Vegas Edition

BluObieZ

Tired of these yet?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another Vegas vhl.com article? YES! why the fuck not. So lockup up your girlfriends, wives and unclench those asses because this ones gonna hurt. Robbie Zimmers has already proclaimed to have won the cup as you all know because of his draft pick haul, but now he has take its a step further. Robbie Zimmers has already declared himself the winner of free agency. Why? Because players have contacted him telling him that they want to play for Vegas. He released a statement saying "They messaged me, asking if I had interest in signing them. I told them there is interest but I cannot discuss details at the moment. It did not go any further from there. This team sells itself, it actually taking the job out of my hands because people just want to be part of this team. We will put a new excitement into the VHLM that it has never ever seen in its pathetic existence. Year in and year out we will compete because free agents will want to play for us because of the winning mentality we have here. We won't just win this year, we will rape it hard with no lube. So bend the fuck over and open up. Vegas is coming for you and your little team"

Edited by BobertZ