Claimed: kronoS signing gAVE MEute hope

Evans

The Quebec City Meute are playing some damn good hockey at this point in the season. With only three total losses (two of them coming in overtime), Quebec is starting to hit their stride and many are hoping that this leads to a potential cup appearance and win this season. While still relatively early in the season, Titan Kronos has made his presence felt with one of the best statistical starts of his career. The former number one overall pick has turned heads with his words and approach to the game this season, but those in Quebec City don't give a damn what he talks about as long as he keeps helping them win games. Kronos knows that this is their mindset. 

The followers of the team are blind and it is my ultimate task to make them see. They parade their minds with thoughts of winning and of potential championships but refuse to take a look in the mirror and see what is right in front of them. Being naive does not protect you from the things that bump in the night...no it does not, man. That is why this team needed me so much. Hockey is just a minor detail in all of this as I am trying to show the followers of this team that the thoughts that are running through their head are nothing more than a prison to them. Think outside the box. Better yet, destroy the box and allow your minds to be free! 

Kronos and his new found vision has seemed to stir quite a bit of controversy in the religious viewers of the VHL.

Good. Let them be upset. Let their anger and their fury build up to a point where they make it their own personal mission to come to a Meute game and boo me in person. These people are just as blind as the ones that shield their minds with nothing but visions of greatness and elude to address the darkness that is creepy up right behind them. Believing in the wrong things is blindness. I have sat back and taken my time away from the real world. I went on a journey to find this "light" that everyone talks about. It doesn't exist. There is no light. Only darkness exists. I found that out and found a way to change it. I became the light. It took time and effort but I was able to make sure that the darkness was not able to completely consume me. Can you say the same for you? 

As Kronos would go on, the pupils of his eyes slowly lose their color. His eyes would appear to be nothing more than white....empty. 

Let me be your light, man. Let me be the one who helps you change what your future looks like. Attend my hockey games and open your arms up to me for the entirety of the game. Shower me with your praises and allow me to feel that you are committing yourselves to me. Right now, your soul is already damned. What do you have to lose?

BrayWyatt.jpg